Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Rite Aid

This week and last Rite Aid had many 'free with rebate' sales. Mostly it was cold medicine and whatnot - I love getting this stuff free because then I already have it if someone gets sick. No need to run to the store and pay full price for it when you feel crappy. If we don't use it and it expires - oh well - it was free anyhow. So I got:

Chloraseptic Allergen Block
Carmex Moist Lip care w/ SPF 15
Carmex 3 pk tube lip care
Cold Wars (to help prevent)20ct
Comtrex cold medication 30 ct
Children's Throat Cooler (kids love these, like Popsicles)-had $1 off coupon too
Sucrets cherry cough drops 18 ct
Bee MD cough drops 21 ct
BodiHeat 4 ct heat pads
Eos lip blam vanilla bean
Chloraseptic sour throat strips for kids 40 ct
LittleColds mucus relief meltaways 12 ct
Chestal cough syrup 8.45oz
Cepacol Fizzlers 12 ct
LittleColds cold medicine 1oz
Zucol cold care 18 ct
Blink Tears 15 ml


All this cost $82.51 but I will get $76.63 back (you don't get tax back) meaning all this will only cost me: $5.88!


Mail Call:
What I can remember of the recent freebies: a few free mags, a coupon for a free Chick-fil-a sandwich, a jar of Olay anti-aging cream, a coupon for a free bag of dog food, and that's all I can remember for now!

No comments: