Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hump Day

We only got free mags and junk in the mail today. It was a Parents and 7X7.

At Target I got some clearance items: 2 little boy t-shirts for $2 each. A pair of jeans for my brothers BD $11 and a pair of khaki for the other brothers BD $8.

At Walgreen's I got a Gillette Fusion razor and 16 Halloween pencils for .99 cents + tax. I used a $4 coupon for the razor, $2 coupon for the pencils, and a $6 Register Reward. I also got another $6 RR for buying the razor.
Then I got 3 packages of Pop Tarts (a good sale!), a thing of dried apricots (yum), and an 8oz Purell hand sanitizer for $2.98 + tax. I used the $6 RR on this and got another $2 RR from the Purell.

Walgreen's had a coupon good only on Wed for a DVD 'movie' made from your pictures and set to music - normally $19.99 - only $1! I didn't look at the ad until Mon so I only had 2 days to prepare my photos. Plus I've been feeling a little sick, so I just really quickly picked out about 75 pics and made a little movie of the grand-kids for my mom for Christmas. If I had more time I could've made it really cool, but hey for a dollar its not too bad :)

No comments: