Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Monday's Freebies

My Monday outing started with a visit to the Dr about my headaches - sooo not free, but after that I headed to Rite Aid for some rebate shopping. They had 2 packs of GE light bulbs on sale 2 for $2 with a $2 rebate so they were free (+ tax). Then they had Vaseline's new pricey little lotion on sale for $4.99 with a $4 rebate so .99 cents - except I had a $1 off coupon so it was free. Finally, they had Kotex maxi pads on sale for $2.99 with a $2 rebate - once again .99 cents, but with my $1 off coupon it was free also. So for those 4 items I just paid the tax of .88 cents! Next I went to Target, got some clearance items, but nothing free. After that I went to a pet store to get my free bag of Eukanuba puppy food. The 5lb bag was 10.99! Holy cow! I just paid the tax of .99 cents. When I got home the mail had arrived and there was a sample of Curel anti-itch lotion and Organic Gardening magazine.

No comments: