Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I think cashiers hate me...

The mail on Friday and Saturday was lame - no freebies! Monday was better though, I got a free lip gloss from eos - weird little egg shaped thing. I also got my rebate check from Rite Aid for $8.97 and a new discount card from Target, we get an extra 10% off Target brand stuff in October!

Yesterday, I went to CVS and bought a Gillette Fusion razor for Chris. It was 9.99 and I had a $4 coupon so I came to $6.89 and I got $5 back in Extra Care Bucks. Not too impressive, but he needs razors so... Then I used that $5 ECB to buy Vaseline lotion which was crazy priced at $7.99! (who buys that really?) Anyways, after the coupon I paid $3.71 and got $7 ECB back for my next trip.

Walgreen's had many Register Rewards deals this week so I mapped out my game plan which came to 9 transactions total! Even I am a little embarrassed to do that many at once so I decided to split them up. So I did 5 and will do the others later this week. First I got Herbal Essence hair spray for $2.99 with $1 off RR so I paid $2.26. Not great, but I can always use hair spray. Of course I got a RR back too - for $2. I used that to buy some Robitussin To Go for $2.49 which came to $.71 and I got a $2.50 RR. Next, I got a thing of Chapstick for $2.99 with the $2.50 RR came to $.76 and I got another RR for $3. I used that to buy an Oral B toothbrush for $3 and paid $.27 and got a $3 RR. Finally I bought a 2 pk of Emergen-C immunity shots for $3.49 with the total coming to $.80 after the RR and received yet another RR for $3.50 which I will use when I go back. The cashier seemed relieved I was done.

No comments: