Monday, September 21, 2009

Friday, Saturday, and Mondays mail freebies included:
-Free mags: Body&Soul, Better Homes & Gardens, Seventeen, Fitness, and Family Fun.
-A sample of Homey Nut Cheerios
-A sample of ZunSpot - a cream that's supposed to help with sun spots cant wait to try it!
-A letter from the people who are conducting the radio survey I am doing and there were 2 dollar bills in it! So far that's $7 they have sent me for this one survey :)
-A box of cereal for a product test I am doing. Its kinda funny looking because its just a plain white box with a big black letter 'J' on the front. Its a raisin bran, not sure which brand - but its pretty tasty!
-My Aveeno Buzzkit. I am testing and then spreading the word about the new Aveeno Nourish+ shampoos and conditioners. I got a full size bottle of each to try and lots of samples and coupons to pass out to friends. Very nice kit.
-Rebate checks: one was from a Gerber product for $3.49 and the other said it was from Rubbermaid for $3.99, but I dont remember buying any Rubbermaid products?
-Two greeting cards, a sample from Walmart.



Saturdays newspaper came in a bag that had 2 sample size boxes of Cheerios - 1 multi-grain and 1 banana nut.

No comments: