Friday, September 18, 2009

Tuesday: In the mail I got a big sample pack that had 1 Always Infinite pad, 2 Always liners, 1 feminine wipe, and 3 tampons. Best of all it had a coupon for a free 18 count box of Always Infinite! (these are nearly $8) I cant remember what else I got that day.

Wednesday: In the mail I got a sample of Gain w/ Febreze, another Always Infinite pad and 1 liner - some new kind that can be worn with any kind of undies, and a sample box of Kashi Blueberry Clusters (quite tasty).

Thursday: In the mail I got a Luna nutritional bar - nutz over chocolate. At Target I got a bag of popcorn and a soda for free! The popcorn/soda combo is on sale this week for $1 and I happened to have a coupon for $1 off anything at Target Cafe - it was yummy and free, yeah! Not free, but a good deal... I found a button down linen shirt for my brother (his bd's next month) for only $3!
My mom came over and she gave me her 2 samples of Gain that I had sent to her addresses - she has a HE machine and cant use them, but I will!

Friday: I went to Walgreens to use my Register Rewards...
1st: Bought Marine ear wax removal kit for $6 and used a $4 RR - total was $2.54 got a $6 RR
2nd: Bought 2 Scope mouthwashes (25.40 oz each) for $8 using $6 RR = $2.72 got a $5 RR
3rd: Bought a Colgate toothbrush and Colgate toothpaste for $5 used $5 RR = .45 cents + $1 RR
4th: Bought True North pecan & walnut? nut clusters for $3 used $1 RR came to $2 got a $3 RR

So I paid $7.71 for it all and still have a $3 RR for next time

No comments: