Friday, September 25, 2009

More Fun with Register Rewards!

Yesterday I went to Walgreen's with a $3 Register Reward I had from the last time.
They had a sale on Crest toothpaste and Oral-B toothbrushes - 2 for $4. I also had a coupon for buy one get one on the toothbrushes, but if I only purchased the 2 brushes with the coupon my total would've been less than my $3 RR. So... I bought the 2 brushes (BOGO) and a toothpaste (.50 coupon) Then used my RR and the total came to .50 + tax! And of course I received another $2 RR.

I then bought a Thermacare Heat Wrap for $2.49 using the RR and the total was .49 + tax. And I got a RR for $2.50

Next, I got an Aussie hair mousse for $2.99 with the RR came to .49 + tax and I got another RR for $2.

Finally, M&Ms were on sale 2 bags for $5. I got one reg and one peanut butter (yum!). I am not sure what happened during the transaction, but I think the cashier maybe made a mistake because my receipt says there were two $2 RR used. I only remember having one at that point? Anyhow the total for the candy came to $1. I also a $1 RR for my next visit.

Summary:
2 toothbrushes
toothpaste
heat wrap
mousse
2 bags of M&Ms
= $3.51
(if it weren't for our high sales tax this would've been an even better deal - one whole dollar of that was tax!)

Mail Call:
Wed: Total Blueberry Pomegranate cereal sample
Thurs: Bear Naked Granola sample and free mags - ReadyMade and Maxim

No comments: