Friday, September 4, 2009

What I can remember...

I doubt I can remember everything from the past week, but it has been slow...

In the mail I've gotten several free mags: Interview, 7X7 ( a SF mag), More... maybe some others?

I got a package with a mini Scope mouthwash, Crest toothpaste and some floss picks. There was also a package with a Fiber One bar and cereal sample. I got a coupon for free Lipton tea bags.

I got some some great deals at WinCo. They opened a new store so they sent special coupons out in the mail. I got 3 boxes of Kraft mac& cheese for .38 cents a box. Two bags of Lays potato chips for .98 cents a bag. Canned veggies were like .28 cents a can. A 24 pack of Dr Pepper for 3 something. Quilted Northern 12 pack for $2.98. Bacon was .99 cents a pound. There might have been more, but this was about 5 days ago so .....

I also got some ok deals at Walgreens. In short, I got a Colgate toothbrush, a tube of Rembrant toothpaste, Carefree liners, and Theraflu all for $8.16 and they gave me $7 back in Register Rewards.

We were going to go to the Fresno Met for free admission tonight, but one of the kiddos came down with a cold so we skipped it :(

No comments: