Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Extra Care Bucks

The boys had free breakfast this morning then we headed to the library. We went back for lunch, but the place was PACKED! They had run out of lunches and poor Mark was devastated, crying for milk. Poor baby.

So we went to CVS instead. I bought push pins for .99 cents - got .99 cents in 'Extra Care Bucks'.
A toothbrush that was $2.88 with $2 back in ECB and a .75cent coupon, finally, Herbal Essence hair spray that was $2.99 with $1 back in ECB and I had a coupon for buy one get one free so I got 2 hairsprays. All this came to about $5 after tax and I got $3.99 in ECB's.

We went straight to the candy aisle to get goodies for the movies tomorrow. We got three packages that totaled $2.99 but it was free thanks to the ECB's and I still have $1 left :)

In the mail I got a cute little bottle of Natures Source Scrubbing Bubbles All-Purpose cleaner, a thermometer, and a coupon for a free box of Rice Krispies

No comments: